Culture and free time activities
During leisure time it is possible to use a varied range of leisure activities that are offered directly in Tereza’s Spa or in its surroundings, which offers countless possibilities of interesting trips, cultural events and shopping.
Tereza’s Spa complex
- Offers free Internet access (Wi-Fi), Internet point with PC, gym or use of the indoor swimming pool and many other services.
- Tereza’s Spa Café - Our stylish cafe is another area in which to relax, where clients can enjoy coffee and cake. There is also a summer terrace.
- Spa Shuttle bus – provides transfer to Teplice several times a day.
- Forest park - an indisputable advantage of the complex is a closed beautiful 3-hectare park, which offers completely barrier free terrain, a place for sunbathing, tennis court, mini golf, skittles and an outdoor pool. The garden offers the opportunity for an afternoon or evening picnic or even a barbecue.
Dubi, where Tereza’s Spa is located, has the necessary infrastructure and many places of interest.
- The Church of Virgin Mary - built in the year 1898 – to reflect the original Santa Maria dell´Orto church in Venice. It is the northernmost Venetian architecture in Europe.
- Czech porcelain Inc. is the largest local company, which produces the world famous "Blue Onion" pattern. The town has several large companies engaged in glass production.
- Mstisov deer park with forest animals which also has a restaurant.
There are cycling tracks, ski slopes, golf courses, horse riding stables etc. All close to the town of Dubi. Other attractions in Dubi can be found here.
This spa town has about 50,000 inhabitants and it is 5km from Tereza’s Spa. Teplice offers a spa colonnade, busy social and business life. Also numerous restaurants, cafes, shops, shopping centres, galleries and services. Large shopping malls such as OC Galerie, OC Fontana and Olympie (Hypernova), have a wide range of shops and interesting events. In Teplice there is also a large botanical garden, swimming pool, theatre, museum, etc. Visit Teplice on our Spa shuttle bus (LINK TO BUS) or on public transport.
More attractions in Teplice can be found here.
Usti nad Labem
Usti nad Labem is the administrative capital of the Usti region, it has about 100 thousand inhabitants and is 20km from Tereza’s Spa. FORUM, a large shopping mall in the city centre, contains many shops. The city has its own zoo, founded in 1908, and the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary which has a leaning tower.
More attractions in Usti nad Labem can be found here.
Other attractions in the region
- Krupka (5km) where you can take a ride on an open cable car to Komáří vížka, on the longest cableway in the Czech Republic. Other attractions include the middle age ruins of Krupka castle from the 14th century and the mine Stary Martin. More attractions in Krupka can be found here.
- Duchcov. Famous for the Duchcov chateau, which was decorated by the sculptor Matthias Bernard Braun and the grammar school which was built in the Rondo cubist style. The town is also known for its famous former resident Giacomo Casanova who died there in 1798. More attractions in Duchov can be found here.
Prague - capital city of the Czech Republic
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech republic, it has a population of 1.25 million. This city is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and its historical centre with the largest castle complex in the world, is on the UNESCO world heritage list. Prague is 100 km from Dubi and offers a wide range of cultural experiences and shopping centres like Letnany shopping mall which is the largest in the Czech Republic.
Dresden, often called the Florence of the Elbe, is the capital of the state of Saxony, and has 500 thousand inhabitants. It is about 50 km from Dubi. Dresden is a city rich in monuments and the Dresden Elbe Valley is on the UNESCO world heritage list. Shopping for high-quality goods in the numerous shopping centres of Dresden is very pleasant.